WLAN - Hotspot
Access-Cards available at:
How to log in?
- Set your Network-Settings to DHCP.
- Change the WLAN network to wlan.magniviertel.de_xxx.
- Start the web browser and access some URL on the Web.
- The Hotspot-Gateway should now present a Login-Page. Enter username and password.
- If anything goes wrong: Make sure to turn off WLAN encryption and disable proxy settings in your browser. Restart the PC.
How to log off from the network?
- Use the logoff button in the pop-up provided when logged in.
- Use the logoff button in the reply page when logged in.
- Turn off the PC or leave WLAN coverage.
- You will be logged out after an inactivity period.
- Passwords are case-sensitive, the typeface used is
There is no expiration date, your sessions are not limited by time. After you have transfered all of the pre-paid traffic
the system will prompt to log on again with a new card.